PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
If you have any questions regarding the use of your data, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. General Information
SINGTIME SAS(head office located at 40 Avenue de la République, 75011, Paris, France), in its capacity as data controller, attaches great importance to protecting and respecting your privacy. The purpose of this policy is to inform you of our practices regarding the collection, use and sharing of the information that you are required to provide us by way of our platform ("the Platform"), which can be accessed via the www.bam-karaokebox.com website. SINGTIME will hereinafter be referred to as "SINGTIME", "us" or "our".
This policy (together with the Terms of Service) outlines how we handle the personal information that we collect and you provide. We recommend that you read this document carefully to know and understand our practices regarding the processing of your personal data.
2. Data collection and protection
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a name, an identification number or one or more specific elements relating to their physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal information that can be collected on the website is primarily used by SINGTIME for customer relationship management and for the processing of your orders, if necessary.
The following personal data is collected:
- Last name and First name
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Date of birth
- Financial data: as part of the payment process for the products and services offered on the Platform, it registers the financial data relating to the user's payment card.
3. Right to access, rectify and delist your data As per applicable regulations regarding personal data, users have the following rights:
The right of access: they can exercise their right to access their personal data by writing to the following email address. Before implementing this right, SINGTIME may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
The right to rectification: if the personal data held by SINGTIME is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated. The right to erasure of data: users can request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
The right to restrict processing: users can ask SINGTIME to restrict the processing of personal data in accordance with the premises laid out in the GDPR.
The right to object to data processing: users can object to the processing of their data in accordance with the premises laid out in the GDPR.
The right to portability: they can request that SINGTIME provides them with the personal data that they have provided in order to send it to another controller.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at the following address: BAM Karaoke Box, 40 Avenue de la République, 75011 Paris. Or by email at: email@example.com
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity card and include the address at which the publisher can contact the applicant. A reply will be sent within one month of receiving the request. This one month period may be extended by two months if deemed necessary due to the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests.
Furthermore, since Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, people can choose the fate of their data after their death, if they so wish. Users can also file a complaint with the CNIL on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/
We recommend that you first contact SINGTIME before filing a complaint with the CNIL, as we are at your disposal to solve any issues.
4. Use of data
The personal data collected from users is intended for the provision and improvement of SINGTIME's services, as well as maintaining a secure environment. The legal basis for the data processing is the fulfilment of the contract between the user and SINGTIME. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- Access and use of the customer area by the user
- Management of the operation and optimisation of the services offered by SINGTIME
- Implementation of user support
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data provided by the user
- Personalisation of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences
- Prevention and detection of fraud and malware (malicious software) and security incident management
- Management of any disputes with users
- Sending commercial and promotional information, according to the user's preferences
5. Data retention policy
SINGTIME will retain your data for the amount of time required to provide you with its services or assistance.
To the extent reasonably necessary or required to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, to prevent fraud and abuse or to apply our terms and conditions, we may, if necessary, also retain some of your information after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with services.
6. Sharing of personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies, exclusively within the European Union, in the following cases:
- When the user uses the payment services, as SINGTIME works with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has signed contracts for the implementation of these services.
- When the user publishes information that is accessible to the public in the SINGTIME comment areas.
- When the user authorises a third-party website to access their data.
- When SINGTIME uses service providers for user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user's data in order to perform these services, and have a contractual obligation to use it in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
- If the law requires it, SINGTIME can transfer data to follow up on any complaints against SINGTIME and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures
7. Commercial offers
You may receive commercial offers from the publisher. If you do not want to, click on the following link: https://www.bamkaraokebox.com/fr/newsletter/unsubscribe
If, while visiting the website, you access personal data, you must refrain from any unauthorised use or collection of data and any act that may constitute an invasion of privacy or damage to reputation. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this regard.
The data will be stored and used for a period determined by the current legislation.
8. Cookies and tags
By browsing this website, Cookies from the company responsible for the website in question and/or third-party companies may be stored on your device.
All information collected will be used exclusively to track the volume, type and configuration of traffic using this website, to develop the design and layout and for other administrative and planning purposes, and generally to improve the service that we offer you.
The following cookies are present on this website:
- Google Analytics: measures the website audience.
- Google Tag Manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows for the management of Google tags.
- Google Adsense: Google advertising service using websites or YouTube videos for the placement of advertisements.
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: offers dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
- Google Adwords Conversion: a tool for tracking adwords advertising campaigns.
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners.
- Facebook Connect: lets users log in with their Facebook account.
- Facebook Social Plugins: let users like, share and comment with their Facebook account.
- Facebook Custom Audience: offers interaction with Facebook audiences.
The lifespan of these cookies is thirteen months.
For more information on the use, management and deletion of Cookies, for any type of browser, we invite you to consult the information at the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
SINGTIME may occasionally use internet tags (also known as action tags, tracking pixels, clear gifs and 1×1 gifs) and deploy them through a web analytics partner that may be located in a foreign country (and therefore store the relevant information, including the User's IP address, in a foreign country). These tags are placed in online advertisements that allow users to access the website and on the various pages of the Website itself. This technology allows SINGTIME to evaluate visitors' responses to the Website and the effectiveness of its actions (for example, the number of times a page is opened and the information accessed), as well as the use of the Website by the user. By way of these tags, the external service provider may collect information about visitors to the Website and other websites, compile reports on the Website's activity for SINGTIME, and provide other services related to the use of the Website and the internet.